Girl Critically Injured in Gruesome Impalement
SALT LAKE CITY — A young Utah girl is fighting for her life Monday after a gruesome weekend accident sent her to the hospital.
According to FOX 13 in Salt Lake City, on Saturday, 11-year-old Nikki Clark was walking up a flight of stairs in her family’s home while carrying a rod used on window blinds.
According to a family spokesman, Clark slipped and fell, landing on the rod. The family said the rod went through her chest, and when she pulled it out, the injury got worse.
Nikki underwent emergency surgery on Saturday, and remains on life support as of Monday morning.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor