Metro Man Slams Chiefs One Last Time in Obit
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs have been a major disappointment this season – and for one metro man, the disappointment may have been a bit too much to bear.
Loren G. “Sam” Lickteig, 81, died last week of complications from multiple sclerosis and, if his obituary is to be believed, the Chiefs’ awful 1-9 record.
“Loren G. “Sam” Lickteig passed away on Nov. 14, 2012 of complications from MS and heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City Chiefs football team,” read his obituary, which ran in the Kansas City Star over the weekend.
Licktieg, a USAF veteran and a long-time volunteer for the City of Grandview, didn’t miss much football-wise this past weekend as the Chiefs were trounced at Arrowhead Stadium yet again on Sunday, losing this time to the Cincinnati Bengals 28-6.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong