How Much Holiday Family Time is Too Much?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Thanksgiving is a time for family – and for some that includes not only your immediate family, but your in-laws, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, etc.
But how much family togetherness can you handle?
FOX 4′s Mark Alford is Working for You with the report.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering