KCMO Bomb Squad Gives All-Clear in Liberty
LIBERTY, Mo. — Investigators with the Kansas City Bomb Squad were called into help Liberty, Mo., police after reports of a possible bomb inside a car Tuesday morning.
After less than an hour, they determined the car did not have explosives inside it, as the driver reportedly suspected.
The car was parked near Liberty Square and police closed off part of the square near Kansas Avenue while they try to determine the threat.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop