KCMO Bomb Squad Gives All-Clear in Liberty
LIBERTY, Mo. — Investigators with the Kansas City Bomb Squad were called into help Liberty, Mo., police after reports of a possible bomb inside a car Tuesday morning.
After less than an hour, they determined the car did not have explosives inside it, as the driver reportedly suspected.
The car was parked near Liberty Square and police closed off part of the square near Kansas Avenue while they try to determine the threat.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering