Metro Bus Involved in South KC Crash
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Emergency crews are on the scene of an accident involving a Metro bus and a car on Bannister Road near U.S. 71 on Tuesday morning.
Several ambulances were called to the scene of the wreck, which happened around 8:20 a.m. Authorities say that 11 people, including two children were transported by ambulance to area hospitals with what are described as minor injuries.
According to police, a car swerved in front of the bus, which then hit the car. The accident remains under investigation.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor