David Cook Offers Tate Stevens Advice
BELTON, Mo. — For the third week in a row, Tate Stevens wowed the crowd with his Wednesday night performance on the X-Factor. His rendition of “I’m Already There” got fans cheering — and hopefully voting.
The stress of a national singing competition can be daunting. American Idol David Cook knows all too well how taxing the national spotlight can be and offered up a few tips of advice to Tate Nation’s icon.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering