David Cook Offers Tate Stevens Advice
BELTON, Mo. — For the third week in a row, Tate Stevens wowed the crowd with his Wednesday night performance on the X-Factor. His rendition of “I’m Already There” got fans cheering — and hopefully voting.
The stress of a national singing competition can be daunting. American Idol David Cook knows all too well how taxing the national spotlight can be and offered up a few tips of advice to Tate Nation’s icon.
- "Listen, listen, listen, Linda!" Toddler argues with mom over cupcakes
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Excelsior Springs restaurant gets worldwide attention from Travel Channel