David Cook Offers Tate Stevens Advice
BELTON, Mo. — For the third week in a row, Tate Stevens wowed the crowd with his Wednesday night performance on the X-Factor. His rendition of “I’m Already There” got fans cheering — and hopefully voting.
The stress of a national singing competition can be daunting. American Idol David Cook knows all too well how taxing the national spotlight can be and offered up a few tips of advice to Tate Nation’s icon.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter