Husband Finds Woman Dead in Pool
PLATTE COUNTY, Mo. — A 68-year-old woman drown Wednesday, Nov. 21, in a residential pool.
According to authorities, the woman was discovered in her pool by her husband shortly before 3 a.m., in the 9800 block of NW Shaggy Bank Lane.
The woman was transported by ambulance to an area hospital and later pronounced dead. The death is being investigated by the Platte County Sheriff’s Office. At this point there are no signs of foul play. The name of the deceased is being withheld at this time in order to allow for family notifications.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop