Husband Finds Woman Dead in Pool
PLATTE COUNTY, Mo. — A 68-year-old woman drown Wednesday, Nov. 21, in a residential pool.
According to authorities, the woman was discovered in her pool by her husband shortly before 3 a.m., in the 9800 block of NW Shaggy Bank Lane.
The woman was transported by ambulance to an area hospital and later pronounced dead. The death is being investigated by the Platte County Sheriff’s Office. At this point there are no signs of foul play. The name of the deceased is being withheld at this time in order to allow for family notifications.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings