Lee’s Summit Ready for Small Business Saturday
LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo. — Sandwiched in the middle of Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday looks to be another boost for the mom and pop shops in Lee’s Summit. It may take long to walk from one end to the other of downtown Lee’s Summit, but it’s packed full of options.
“We have lot’s of different and unique things to shop and do here in lee’s summit,” said Nancy Bruns, President of the Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce.
From cupcakes to home decor, downtown Lee’s Summit has just about everything for consumers.
“When you spend money in Lees Summit it is of course giving back to the city for all the programs that go on down here,” said Steve Collins of Good Looks.
All day long at In the Middle Cupcakes, Owner Janet Cozza has been baking season cupcakes for Thanksgiving. On Small Business Saturday she’s offering a $5 discount on a dozen cupcakes.
- Police find the bodies of 7 deceased infants inside woman's home
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- Mother of 14-year-old killed in hate crime gives touching statement about her son and father
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- Man known to FBI, Frazier Cross Jr. suspected of hate crime murders of three people