Our Winter Forecast 2012-13 (Part 2)
Yesterday was the set-up to the Winter Forecast with some of our reasoning on the blog…now here are the final numbers. It’s always surprising to me too see what all of us are thinking. We really don’t communicate with each other about our individual forecasts ahead of time, although talking about generalities and what each are thinking about does occur. The specific forecasts are individual. we then combine and average them all together for the “team” forecast because that’s what we are.
I’m usually on the upper end of things (a lot of good that did me last year) just because I’m winter partial and love the challenge and headaches for snowfall prediction. So with all that said…here you go.
1st here is Michelle’s predication:
Now here are Karli’s…
Now here are Mike’s
Again we then average all this together and come up with the team forecast. This is the number we run with for the season.
So there you have it. NO snowstorms are expected any time soon, probably through early December. IF the EURO is right it may be a LOT longer than that.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop