Our Winter Forecast 2012-13 (Part 2)
Yesterday was the set-up to the Winter Forecast with some of our reasoning on the blog…now here are the final numbers. It’s always surprising to me too see what all of us are thinking. We really don’t communicate with each other about our individual forecasts ahead of time, although talking about generalities and what each are thinking about does occur. The specific forecasts are individual. we then combine and average them all together for the “team” forecast because that’s what we are.
I’m usually on the upper end of things (a lot of good that did me last year) just because I’m winter partial and love the challenge and headaches for snowfall prediction. So with all that said…here you go.
1st here is Michelle’s predication:
Now here are Karli’s…
Now here are Mike’s
Again we then average all this together and come up with the team forecast. This is the number we run with for the season.
So there you have it. NO snowstorms are expected any time soon, probably through early December. IF the EURO is right it may be a LOT longer than that.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet