Parents at NICU Served Up “Miracle Meal”
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — Parents of children in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Overland Park Regional Medical Center are getting a Thanksgiving meal thanks to families who have already walked in their weary footsteps.
FOX 4′s Rob Collins is Working for You with more on how the families who have been through the unit return each year to prepare and serve some meals – and dish out some hope as well.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370