Parents at NICU Served Up “Miracle Meal”
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — Parents of children in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Overland Park Regional Medical Center are getting a Thanksgiving meal thanks to families who have already walked in their weary footsteps.
FOX 4′s Rob Collins is Working for You with more on how the families who have been through the unit return each year to prepare and serve some meals – and dish out some hope as well.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong