Family of Kansas Child Thankful for Experimental Cancer Drug
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Doctors tried every approved treatment for a little boy from rural Kansas, and still his cancer came back – worse than ever. But what happened next has his family full of gratitude this Thanksgiving.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean is Working for You with the report.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering