Just Too Delicious: Jefferson Cup Judges Choose Top Wines
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The holidays are all about family, food and – for many – a good wine. And good wine is what it’s all about for the select group of judges from across the country who award the prestigious Jefferson Cup for the best wines in the nation.
FOX 4 Photojournalist Phil Maslin is Working for You with the report.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet