Just Too Delicious: Jefferson Cup Judges Choose Top Wines
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The holidays are all about family, food and – for many – a good wine. And good wine is what it’s all about for the select group of judges from across the country who award the prestigious Jefferson Cup for the best wines in the nation.
FOX 4 Photojournalist Phil Maslin is Working for You with the report.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings