Just Too Delicious: Jefferson Cup Judges Choose Top Wines
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The holidays are all about family, food and – for many – a good wine. And good wine is what it’s all about for the select group of judges from across the country who award the prestigious Jefferson Cup for the best wines in the nation.
FOX 4 Photojournalist Phil Maslin is Working for You with the report.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop