Milbank Manufacturing Ratifies New Contract
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – After reaching a tentative agreement of its employment contract on November 21, 2012, Milbank’s labor union ratified its new contract earlier today. Terms of the contract have not disclosed.
“We are thrilled to welcome back our employees on Monday,” said Lavon Winkler, Milbank President and CEO. These situations are challenging for all involved and we are pleased that the matter is resolved.”
Employees will report back to work on Monday, November 26, 2012.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet