Milbank Manufacturing Ratifies New Contract
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – After reaching a tentative agreement of its employment contract on November 21, 2012, Milbank’s labor union ratified its new contract earlier today. Terms of the contract have not disclosed.
“We are thrilled to welcome back our employees on Monday,” said Lavon Winkler, Milbank President and CEO. These situations are challenging for all involved and we are pleased that the matter is resolved.”
Employees will report back to work on Monday, November 26, 2012.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering