Recipe: Turkey Cakes
Chef Bobby Stearns from Ophelia’s Restaurant & Inn is here with a Thanksgiving day leftover idea.
- 2 cups pulled turkey (small pieces)
- 2 cups leftover fully cooked Stuffing
- 1 egg (beaten)
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ½ cup Mayo
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 1 Tsp. pepper
Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl, mix together with hands until well blended. Mix should be a little wet but still dry enough to form small patties. With 2 ounce scoop, scoop cake mix and form small patties. Heat medium sauté pan with one tbs. vegetable oil until pan is hot. Place cakes in pan and cook about 4 mins on each side or until golden brown. Finish with small drop of leftover cranberry sauce on top of cakes for a nice sweet touch to go with the savory cakes.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop