Man Charged with Ramming Police Vehicle
LENEXA, Kan. — A Shawnee man is in custody after he allegedly tried to ram a police car with his vehicle following a traffic stop early Sunday morning.
Channing Milligan, 24, had been charged with aggravated battery on a law enforcement officer with a vehicle, DUI, and other traffic violations in connection to the early-morning incident.
According to authorities, Milligan struck the Lenexa Police vehicle with his vehicle following a traffic stop around 1:00 a.m. on Sunday morning. He then led police on a chase that ended in Olathe, where he was taken into custody after police used tire-deflation devices to stop his vehicle.
Milligan is in custody in the Johnson County Adult Detention Center pending an arraignment hearing.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet