Bad Economy is Bad News for Charities
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Millions of Americans live from paycheck to paycheck – and some charities like the Salvation Army are in the same boat. Now, with the Holiday season upon us, charities that are relying on donations are hurting as the economy continues to struggle.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with the report.
- Woman with Alzheimer's surrounded by death inside her house
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What we know and don’t know
- Woman charged after 2-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Oil slicks tested, determined to be from ships, not from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370