Bad Economy is Bad News for Charities
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Millions of Americans live from paycheck to paycheck – and some charities like the Salvation Army are in the same boat. Now, with the Holiday season upon us, charities that are relying on donations are hurting as the economy continues to struggle.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with the report.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"