Bad Economy is Bad News for Charities
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Millions of Americans live from paycheck to paycheck – and some charities like the Salvation Army are in the same boat. Now, with the Holiday season upon us, charities that are relying on donations are hurting as the economy continues to struggle.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with the report.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter