Cash-Strapped Museum Could Be in Danger
LIBERTY, Mo. — It’s been said that the past holds the key to our future – and one museum in Clay County takes pride preserving artifacts from days gone by.
But it’s days might be numbered if it doesn’t find some funding soon.
FOX 4′s Sean McDowell is Working for You with the report.
Click here for more information about the Clay County Museum.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Teen tells Texas police: 'We are burying a body'
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave