Cash-Strapped Museum Could Be in Danger
LIBERTY, Mo. — It’s been said that the past holds the key to our future – and one museum in Clay County takes pride preserving artifacts from days gone by.
But it’s days might be numbered if it doesn’t find some funding soon.
FOX 4′s Sean McDowell is Working for You with the report.
Click here for more information about the Clay County Museum.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair