City Union Mission Launching New Campaign Against Hunger
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Officials with the City Union Mission in Kansas City are calling hunger in the metro area a “growing tragedy.” Now, they are launching a new community-wide effort called Feed KC Now in hopes of addressing the problem.
The goal of Feed KC Now are to feed tens of thousands of hungry people across the area, including the working poor, the unemployed and the homeless.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend is Working for You with more on Feed KC Now.
For more information about Feed KC Now, click here.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store