City Union Mission Launching New Campaign Against Hunger
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Officials with the City Union Mission in Kansas City are calling hunger in the metro area a “growing tragedy.” Now, they are launching a new community-wide effort called Feed KC Now in hopes of addressing the problem.
The goal of Feed KC Now are to feed tens of thousands of hungry people across the area, including the working poor, the unemployed and the homeless.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend is Working for You with more on Feed KC Now.
For more information about Feed KC Now, click here.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"