City Union Mission Launching New Campaign Against Hunger
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Officials with the City Union Mission in Kansas City are calling hunger in the metro area a “growing tragedy.” Now, they are launching a new community-wide effort called Feed KC Now in hopes of addressing the problem.
The goal of Feed KC Now are to feed tens of thousands of hungry people across the area, including the working poor, the unemployed and the homeless.
FOX 4′s Robert Townsend is Working for You with more on Feed KC Now.
For more information about Feed KC Now, click here.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet