Grandview Police Want You to Name Their New K-9
GRANDVIEW, Mo. — The Grandview Police Department has a new rookie on the force, and they’re asking for the public’s help to give him a new name.
The unnamed puppy is a 12-month-old Belgian Malinois, and he’s in training to be used as a drug dog and patrol K-9. When his training is done, he’ll be able to find missing people, locate evidence and catch any bad guys who try to make a run for it.
The department is asking people to email their suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to include your name and telephone number.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet