Study: Men and Women Park Differently
THE NETHERLANDS — A new study says men and women have different strategies to remember where they’ve parked in crowded parking lots.
According to the journal Applied Cognitive Psychology, researchers tested more than a hundred shoppers. Most women used landmarks to describe where they parked — but men were more precise, and more able to estimate the distance to their parked car.
The researchers say men and women also used some of the same strategies – like parking close to a mall entrance or parking in a favorite spot.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet