Two and a Half Men Star Bashes His Own Show
LOS ANGELES — Angus T. Jones, the 19-year-old actor who has grown up on the comedy show Two and a Half Men, playing Alan’s son, Jake Harper; asked people to please stop watching the show.
Then, he retracted the statement.
Jones made a video for a California-based organization- Forerunner Chronicles, an L.A.-based group linked to the Voice of Prophecy Seventh-day Adventist church, where he worships.
“I’m on Two and a Half Men and I don’t want to be on it.”
“Obviously, not having been there for some time, the Angus T. Jones that I knew and still love is not the same guy I saw on YouTube yesterday,” the outspoken actor told TMZ.
- Mark Alford raises his hand to show he was among the millions hacked
- Photo released of officer's condition after shooting assault suspect
- Man comforted by police actions in the aftermath of wife's murder
- Warrensburg police arrest men suspected of kidnapping mom and young son from Walmart
- Pick pocket thief posed as a disabled man in a grocery store