Two and a Half Men Star Bashes His Own Show
LOS ANGELES — Angus T. Jones, the 19-year-old actor who has grown up on the comedy show Two and a Half Men, playing Alan’s son, Jake Harper; asked people to please stop watching the show.
Then, he retracted the statement.
Jones made a video for a California-based organization- Forerunner Chronicles, an L.A.-based group linked to the Voice of Prophecy Seventh-day Adventist church, where he worships.
“I’m on Two and a Half Men and I don’t want to be on it.”
“Obviously, not having been there for some time, the Angus T. Jones that I knew and still love is not the same guy I saw on YouTube yesterday,” the outspoken actor told TMZ.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store