KCPD: Infant Found Suffocated in Bed
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Authorities are investigating after an infant was found dead in her crib in her Midtown home on Tuesday afternoon.
Police say that officers were called to a home in the 2000 block of 38th Street around 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday on a report of a seriously-injured child. According to authorities, it appears that a 3-month-old girl suffocated in her bed.
An adult male was home at the time, and called police. The name of the child has not been released, and police say that there are no obvious signs of foul play.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter