KCPD: Infant Found Suffocated in Bed
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Authorities are investigating after an infant was found dead in her crib in her Midtown home on Tuesday afternoon.
Police say that officers were called to a home in the 2000 block of 38th Street around 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday on a report of a seriously-injured child. According to authorities, it appears that a 3-month-old girl suffocated in her bed.
An adult male was home at the time, and called police. The name of the child has not been released, and police say that there are no obvious signs of foul play.
- Questions remain in deadly house fire that killed two young boys
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom