Problem Solvers: Convicted Concrete Worker is Back
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — It’s a new day and a new victim for a Clay County concrete worker that the FOX 4 Problem Solvers have warned you about before.
It seems that Gene Cole Swain is becoming a regular on Problem Solvers, and Linda Wagar is Working for You with the details of another of his angry customers who want to warn others not to do business with him.
- Fans tweet #MadMiley faces after "Bangerz" concert is canceled
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Frazier Cross, accused of killing 3 at Jewish centers, enters courtroom in wheelchair
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings