Tracking Tate Stevens: The X Factor Winner from Belton
BELTON, Mo. — FOX 4 tracked Tate Stevens’ glorious victory on The X Factor.
Stevens, a road worker for the City of Belton and an excellent country music performer, gave up his dreams of stardom for love and family.
It was Tate Stevens’ wife who encouraged him to make a go of it again– and has it ever changed their life.
Stevens, 37, consistently scored in the top, thanks to his great voice, smile, sincerity and the support of his fans who have been named #tatenation.
Tate won the season on December 20th. We look forward to following him in his new career that he’s always dreamed of!
The X Factor USA can been seen Wednesdays and Thursdays on FOX 4 starting at 7 p.m.
CLICK HERE to be directed to The X Factor voting page.
Click on Tate’s picture below for stories about his The X Factor journey.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop