Missouri Home to Powerball Jackpot Winner, Again
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Perhaps it’s time for Missouri to change its nickname from The Show-Me State to The Show-Me-The-Money State, as Missourians have now won more Powerball jackpots – 27 – than any other state except Indiana.
FOX 4′s Eric Burke is Working for You with the report.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter