Thomas, Alan Get the Boot on X-Factor
LOS ANGELES — Belton’s own Tate Stevens has survived to the Top 6 in The X-Factor, but two other contestants weren’t so lucky on Thursday night.
Paige Thomas and Vino Alan were given the boot on Thursday, a day after Thomas sang an R&B version of Rick Astley’s “Never Gonna Give You Up.”
Thomas took her ouster apparently in stride – despite a possibly telling slip of the tongue.
“I’m excited because now I get to go home and really put in some work and show everyone that I got bitter, er, bigger things to do, and better things. I’m excited for what I have in the future,” said Thomas.
Alan, who had been ranked as No. 3 for most of the season, seemed more disappointed about his run on X-Factor coming to an end.
“The main thing is that America didn’t even hear what I had,” said the visibly-disappointed Alan. “You were right yesterday…[but I'm] real shocked at this though, thought you would give me an opportunity…Stay inspired, keep in touch, unfortunately I can’t stop making music. I’m gonna keep making music.”
The X-Factor Top 6:
1. Carly Rose Sonenclar
2. Tate Stevens
4. Fifth Harmony
5. CeCe Frey
6. Diamond White
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident