Thursday’s Guest Segments: Gift Wrapping 101, Surviving the Holidays, Digital Scrapbooking
Stuffed animals, trains, bouncy balls, you name it! Some kid’s toys are just hard to wrap! Jonny Girson from The Learning Tree in Leawood and Prairie Village, Kan., is here with fun tips on how to wrap those crazy kid presents. Like Learning Tree Toys on Facebook.
It’s digital scrap booking made easy with online templates and user-friendly tools. Tech-savvy expert Lori Wilson shows just how simple (and mess-free) digital scrap booking can be.
The holidays can be difficult to endure. A death, a divorce, family troubles — there are many reasons that can make holidays difficult to enjoy. Susan Saper Galamba has tips on how to overcome the holiday blues. Like her on Facebook. Follow her on Twitter
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet