Deadly Attack at a Wyoming College
CASPER, Wyo. — An attack at the campus of Casper College in Wyoming’s capital city Friday left at least one student dead, a spokesman for the school said.
Reuters News is reporting three dead and among them, the student believed to be the attacker. Spokesman Richard Fujita said that a victim, described as a male student, was either wounded or killed in the attack.
Authorities responded to the attack and placed the campus on lockdown, he said.
On the college website, a large red banner announced a campus emergency and said that all classes and activities were canceled. Counselors were being made available, the banner said.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet