Deadly Attack at a Wyoming College
CASPER, Wyo. — An attack at the campus of Casper College in Wyoming’s capital city Friday left at least one student dead, a spokesman for the school said.
Reuters News is reporting three dead and among them, the student believed to be the attacker. Spokesman Richard Fujita said that a victim, described as a male student, was either wounded or killed in the attack.
Authorities responded to the attack and placed the campus on lockdown, he said.
On the college website, a large red banner announced a campus emergency and said that all classes and activities were canceled. Counselors were being made available, the banner said.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss