Reaching People at High Risk for HIV
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — This Saturday is World AIDS Day, and a new government report finds more than a quarter of new HIV infections are in kids ages 13 to 24 – and no group has a higher risk than young black males who have sex with other males.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean shows us a new effort in Kansas City to educate that group about safer sex and the importance of getting tested for HIV.
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet