Reaching People at High Risk for HIV
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — This Saturday is World AIDS Day, and a new government report finds more than a quarter of new HIV infections are in kids ages 13 to 24 – and no group has a higher risk than young black males who have sex with other males.
FOX 4 Medical Reporter Meryl Lin McKean shows us a new effort in Kansas City to educate that group about safer sex and the importance of getting tested for HIV.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"