Belcher: Described as Quiet Starter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — What do fans know about Jovan Belcher? Very little. Belcher intentionally tried to keep a low profile, offering few interviews in the locker room.
Belcher was a native New Yorker. He played college football in Maine as a Maine Black Bear.
He joined the Chiefs in 2009 as an undrafted free agent. He caught the team’s eye early during the off-season program, working hard and began starting for a very large portion of the last three seasons.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet