Belcher: Described as Quiet Starter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — What do fans know about Jovan Belcher? Very little. Belcher intentionally tried to keep a low profile, offering few interviews in the locker room.
Belcher was a native New Yorker. He played college football in Maine as a Maine Black Bear.
He joined the Chiefs in 2009 as an undrafted free agent. He caught the team’s eye early during the off-season program, working hard and began starting for a very large portion of the last three seasons.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'