Belcher: Described as Quiet Starter
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — What do fans know about Jovan Belcher? Very little. Belcher intentionally tried to keep a low profile, offering few interviews in the locker room.
Belcher was a native New Yorker. He played college football in Maine as a Maine Black Bear.
He joined the Chiefs in 2009 as an undrafted free agent. He caught the team’s eye early during the off-season program, working hard and began starting for a very large portion of the last three seasons.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Overland Park woman charged with rape of a minor