Chiefs Release Statement About Murder-Suicide
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Kansas City Chiefs Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt released a statement Saturday afternoon about the tragedy on Kansas City’s eastside and at Arrowhead.
“The entire Chiefs family is deeply saddened by today’s events, and our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy, thoughts and prayers for the families and friends affected by this unthinkable tragedy. We sincerely appreciate the expressions of sympathy and support we have received from so many in the Kansas City and NFL communities, and ask for continued prayers for the loved ones of those impacted.”
We will continue to fully cooperate with the authorities and work to ensure that the appropriate counseling resources are available to all members of the organization.”
For more information on the events Saturday morning, click here.
For more information on suicide prevention, visit the FOX 4 You Matter page.
For information on domestic violence, click here.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong