Hot Cocoa Mix
Serves 20 (1/3 cup dry mix each)
All you need
- 1½ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2¼ cups superfine confectioners’ sugar
- 3¼ cups dry nonfat milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
All you do
Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a 3-quart bowl until thoroughly combined. Store mixture in an airtight container.
Makes 20 servings.
For 1 serving, place 1/3 cup cocoa mixture in a mug and add ¾ cup boiling water. Stir to dissolve.
Nutrition facts per serving:
110 calories, 1g fat, 125 mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate,
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter