Chiefs Players Reflect on Belcher, Perkins Tragedy
Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel and general manager Scott Pioli now share an unwanted memory — forced to watch as Jovan Belcher suddenly took his own life. And now Chiefs players, just like anyone else who has lost a friend or colleage to suicide, are wondering, “what could I have done?”
Teammates of Blechers admit they’re are confused and wonder if they could have prevented the murder-suicide of Jovan Belcher and Kasi Perkins. And while they can’t change the past, the message in the locker room is now, “what can I do to help others going forward.”
FOX 4′s Macradee Aegerter has more from the Chiefs locker room.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'