Prince William and Catherine Expecting First Baby
LONDON (CNN) — Britain’s Prince William and Catherine Middleton are expecting their first child after 19 months of marriage, the palace announced Monday.
The royal revelation came as Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, was admitted to a central London hospital with acute morning sickness. She is expected to be there for several days, the palace announcement said.
William and Catherine were married on April 29, 2011, in London’s biggest royal wedding in three decades.
The baby would be the first grandchild for the heir to the British throne, Prince Charles, and the late Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'