FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn Awarded for Anti-Crime Work
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn accepted an award Monday for her work helping to fight crime in Kansas City.
The Crimestoppers Awards were given out Monday morning in the Penn Tower building on Broadway.
Kathy Quinn won an International Media Award for her public affairs radio show that airs on Q104, Alice 102, and fox4kc.com, and the segments she did about the so-called Waldo rapist.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet