FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn Awarded for Anti-Crime Work
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn accepted an award Monday for her work helping to fight crime in Kansas City.
The Crimestoppers Awards were given out Monday morning in the Penn Tower building on Broadway.
Kathy Quinn won an International Media Award for her public affairs radio show that airs on Q104, Alice 102, and fox4kc.com, and the segments she did about the so-called Waldo rapist.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop