FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn Awarded for Anti-Crime Work
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — FOX 4′s Kathy Quinn accepted an award Monday for her work helping to fight crime in Kansas City.
The Crimestoppers Awards were given out Monday morning in the Penn Tower building on Broadway.
Kathy Quinn won an International Media Award for her public affairs radio show that airs on Q104, Alice 102, and fox4kc.com, and the segments she did about the so-called Waldo rapist.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering