Woman Says She Found Nose Ring in McDonald’s Breakfast Burrito
LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia — A Georgia woman says that she is done with McDonald’s for a while after she says she found a nose ring in her young daughter’s breakfast burrito last week.
According to a report from CBS Atlanta, Frances Rosario says that she ordered two breakfast burritos from a Lawrenceville, Georgia, McDonald’s restaurant last Wednesday. She says that her four-year-old daughter was just a few bites away from the piece of silver jewelry when she spotted it.
“I turned it and I see this piece of jewelry sticking out,” Rosario told CBS Atlanta. “I’m like, ‘What the heck is this?’”
Rosario says that her main concern was what would have happened if her daughter had swallowed the nose ring. Calls for comment from the restaurant were not returned.
“For now, I’m going to stay back from McDonald’s for a little while,” Rosario said.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss