Wreck Knocks Out Power to Thousands in Blue Springs
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Officials say that up to 5,000 customers were left without power in Blue Springs on Monday morning following an automobile accident.
According to police, a single-car accident around 3:30 a.m. in the area of 2500 S. Outer Road cut power to residents in the area.
The occupants of the vehicle, who have not been identified, suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries. KCP&L officials say that is no word on when power will be restored to the area.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor