Wreck Knocks Out Power to Thousands in Blue Springs
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Officials say that up to 5,000 customers were left without power in Blue Springs on Monday morning following an automobile accident.
According to police, a single-car accident around 3:30 a.m. in the area of 2500 S. Outer Road cut power to residents in the area.
The occupants of the vehicle, who have not been identified, suffered what are described as non-life threatening injuries. KCP&L officials say that is no word on when power will be restored to the area.
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps off building, but survives
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong
- Husband allegedly shoots wife after she was on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too