FOX 4 Cost Cutters: Fundraising Goal for Everyone
Seth Brown of brownfundraising.com says he had enough when it came to fundraisers for his two sons. He came up with an online fundraising idea. It’s all set up online through e-mail.
Think of it like a daily deal site, except you have more than one day to take advantage of a deal. The fundraising site offers deals on everything from home maintainance to deals at local restaurants. When someone buys a deal, they get a discount on it and your organization gets 20-percent of the purchase price.
For more information, or to contact Seth Brown go to brownfundraising.com.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop