FOX 4 Cost Cutters: Fundraising Goal for Everyone
Seth Brown of brownfundraising.com says he had enough when it came to fundraisers for his two sons. He came up with an online fundraising idea. It’s all set up online through e-mail.
Think of it like a daily deal site, except you have more than one day to take advantage of a deal. The fundraising site offers deals on everything from home maintainance to deals at local restaurants. When someone buys a deal, they get a discount on it and your organization gets 20-percent of the purchase price.
For more information, or to contact Seth Brown go to brownfundraising.com.
- Man killed, child seriously injured by gunfire at KC gas station
- Couple who recently celebrated 70th anniversary die within hours of one another
- Former roommate says suspected shooter looks much different than he remembers
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering