Gamefly Celebrates 10th Anniversary
LOS ANGELES (KTLA) — Some 50 million video games later, Gamefly is celebrating 10 years in business. And NBA superstar, Blake Griffin is helping to spread the word.
Gamefly is the Netflix of video games. Subscribers can rent out as many games as they want for only $23 a month.
“Gamefly is super convenient we have over eight thousand games for all the platforms, all come right to your door or you can download them directly,” said Sean Spector, founder of Gamefly.
There is one catch, however, users can only have two games out at a time.
The site offers video games for all the major consoles including the brand new WII U. With thousands of games to choose from, the possibilities are endless.
And thanks to the unlimited rentals and game selections, Griffin can still be gaming off the court. Griffin can even play himself in the best selling NBA 2K 13 basketball game.
“I remember my first console was Nintendo 64. I use to play all those games then it just keeps going and going now all the games are like real life so its awesome,” said Griffin.
If you’re a gamer, or if you know a one, Gamefly is a great way to test out a game before you buy it.
Click here for more information about Gamefly.
- Father: Some kind of cord was trapping his sons in their room during deadly fire
- WATCH: Terrifying pileup shows the danger of exiting your car after an accident
- Watch: Possible abduction caught on tape
- College student, 18, killed in accident involving ice and semi on I-435
- Claustrophobic woman claws her way out of bathroom