Keeping the Kids On Track During the Holidays
Cookies, time away from school, presents…it can be tough to get the kids to listen and behave this time of year.
Brenda Mott from Smart Mom University has some simple and fun ways to keep kids on track through the holidays.
Click here for more from Smart Mom University.
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- No sign of Malaysia Airline wreckage; questions over stolen passports
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'