Keeping the Kids On Track During the Holidays
Cookies, time away from school, presents…it can be tough to get the kids to listen and behave this time of year.
Brenda Mott from Smart Mom University has some simple and fun ways to keep kids on track through the holidays.
Click here for more from Smart Mom University.
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss