Tate Stevens Performs Bon Jovi and Garth Brooks on ‘Unplugged Night’
It’s down to the final six. On Wednesday, Belton native Tate Stevens performed his rendition of Bon Jovi’s ‘Livin’ on a Prayer’.
Simon Cowell told Stevens that him singing Bon Jovi on Unplugged Night was like walking a goldfish — you can’t. However, L.A. Reid, predictably, loved his performance. Decide for yourself by watching the video above.
To cast your vote for Tate Stevens, visit xfactorusa.com and click “vote.” Voting ends at 11 p.m. CST, Wednesday, Dec. 5.
For his final performance during The X Factor’s Unplugged Night, Stevens performed Garth Brook’s ‘If Tomorrow Never Comes,’ which won back Cowell’s approval. See his performance below.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"