Tate Stevens Performs Bon Jovi and Garth Brooks on ‘Unplugged Night’
It’s down to the final six. On Wednesday, Belton native Tate Stevens performed his rendition of Bon Jovi’s ‘Livin’ on a Prayer’.
Simon Cowell told Stevens that him singing Bon Jovi on Unplugged Night was like walking a goldfish — you can’t. However, L.A. Reid, predictably, loved his performance. Decide for yourself by watching the video above.
To cast your vote for Tate Stevens, visit xfactorusa.com and click “vote.” Voting ends at 11 p.m. CST, Wednesday, Dec. 5.
For his final performance during The X Factor’s Unplugged Night, Stevens performed Garth Brook’s ‘If Tomorrow Never Comes,’ which won back Cowell’s approval. See his performance below.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop