Westport Shops to Hold Open House
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – To some Westport is a night-time entertainment district full or bars and restaurants. During the day there is a lot of foot traffic and that’s what local merchants are trying to capitalize on. Ten local retailers are teaming up to take part in the first ever Shop Westport Open House on Thursday December 6th from 4:00 to 8:00PM.Those participating will be offering great deals and refreshments plus giving those who attend the chance to win prizes.
Blo Salon is offering up discounts on products and special price cuts when you sign up for an appointment. When you walk in one the ten shops you will be given your “Westport Passport.
“Each merchant has a particular stamp that they stamp the card with,” said Robert McCain of Blo. “Once they (the stamps) are all done you go to McCoy’s and they will give you a free beer or other beverage.”
The card also gets you entered to win drawings of various prizes.
The ten merchants participating are Nikki Grant Boutique, Screentee Gallery, Imagery, Clothzminded, Bunker, Bon Bon Atelier, Morning Glory Antiques, Wonderland, Arizona Trading Company and Blo Salon.
- Mummified woman found in backseat of her car in garage, likely died six years ago
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Reward increases to $10,000 if you can point to thieves who stole guns from Bass Pro Shop