KCMO Mayor’s Son Arrested in JOCO
OLATHE, Kan. — Kyle James, son of Kansas City, Missouri, Mayor Sly James, was arrested and briefly jailed on Wednesday over an outstanding warrant stemming from a traffic violation.
James was arrested by Johnson County Sheriff’s deputies on Wednesday afternoon over an outstanding bench warrant issued in connection to an unpaid speeding ticket in Merriam. He was booked and released about a few hours later after posting $290 bond.
- Following autopsy, police release one additional detail about body of baby found in Warrensburg cave
- Missouri cop charged with rape, supplying intoxicants to minor
- Man chases a $20 down a storm drain, gets stuck underground for two days
- Three taken to hospital in bus accident
- Students file lawsuit against Wright Career College