KCMO Mayor’s Son Arrested in JOCO
OLATHE, Kan. — Kyle James, son of Kansas City, Missouri, Mayor Sly James, was arrested and briefly jailed on Wednesday over an outstanding warrant stemming from a traffic violation.
James was arrested by Johnson County Sheriff’s deputies on Wednesday afternoon over an outstanding bench warrant issued in connection to an unpaid speeding ticket in Merriam. He was booked and released about a few hours later after posting $290 bond.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"