KCMO Mayor’s Son Arrested in JOCO
OLATHE, Kan. — Kyle James, son of Kansas City, Missouri, Mayor Sly James, was arrested and briefly jailed on Wednesday over an outstanding warrant stemming from a traffic violation.
James was arrested by Johnson County Sheriff’s deputies on Wednesday afternoon over an outstanding bench warrant issued in connection to an unpaid speeding ticket in Merriam. He was booked and released about a few hours later after posting $290 bond.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet