- 5 each Taco Shells, 4”
- 1/3 cup Fresh Shredded Cabbage
- 2 TBL Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 TBL. Pico Di Gallo
- 2 TBL Sriracha Cream
- 1 TBL Melted Butter
- 2 oz Piece Ahi Tuna
- 2 tsp Blackened Spice
- ¼ each Avocado, Sm. Dice
- 2 TBL Cilantro, Leaves
- 1 each Lime Wedge
Cilantro Lime Viniagrette:
- 2 ½ TBL Lime Juice, Fresh squeezed
- ¼ tsp Cumin, Ground
- 1/2 tsp. Lime Zest
- ¾ tsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Kosher Salt
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 2 Grinds Black Pepper, From a pepper Mill
- 1 TBL Poblano Peppers, Finely Chopped
- ½ tsp. Jalapeno Peppers, Finely Chopped ¼ Cup Canola Oil Mix all ingredients together well and set aside.
- 3 TBL Sour Cream
- 1 dash Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 dash Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Pinch Kosher Salt
Mix all ingredients together well and set aside.
Press blackening spice into tuna on all sides.
In a hot pan, add melted butter and sear tuna on all sides quickly making sure to keep it rare. Set tuna to the side. Slice very thinly is 10 slices.
Toss cabbage in cilantro lime vinaigrette and distribute evenly between the taco shells and drizzle with half of the sriracha cream over all the tacos.
Top cabbage with pico de gallo and lay 2 tuna slices on each taco.
Top with diced avocado, drizzle with remaining sriracha cream and garnish with cilantro leaves. Garnish with lime wedge for some extra citrus flavor!