Pomegranate Pistachio Holiday Cups
Makes 30 mini fillo cups
- 2 packages Athenos baked mini fillo cups
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- 1 pomegranate, separated (keep the arils, discard the membrane)
- ½ cup pistachios
- ¼ cup honey
Lay mini phyllo shells out on a serving tray or plate. Fill each shell with 1-2 teaspoons of cream cheese. Then sprinkle pistachios and pomegranate arils on top of the cream cheese in each phyllo shell. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Lightly drizzle honey on top. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts (for 2 shells): 90 calories, 3.2 g fat, 106 mg sodium, 12.2 g carbohydrate (5.2 g sugar), 3.6 g protein
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"
- Find out your Easter bunny name
- Police credit tips, collaborative investigating as keys to arresting shooting suspect
- Frank Haith resigns from job by sending a text message to his boss