Teen on Skateboard Seriously Injured After Collision with Car
OLATHE, Kan. — A 16-year-old boy was seriously injured while riding his skateboard Saturday afternoon near 154th Terrace and Blackfeather Drive.
Police say it appears the boy struck the driver’s side of a car that was traveling southbound on Blackfeather Drive at about 1:25 p.m.
The boy was taken to Children’s Mercy Hospital with serious injuries. The driver of the car, described as an adult male, was not injured.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Miley's illness, allergic reaction disappoints St. Louis fans too
- WATCH: Hilarious flight attendant offers free inflight entertainment
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering
- Reps. from KKK, Aryan Nation denounce Jewish center shootings
- Video: Train selfie goes terribly, terribly wrong