Teen on Skateboard Seriously Injured After Collision with Car
OLATHE, Kan. — A 16-year-old boy was seriously injured while riding his skateboard Saturday afternoon near 154th Terrace and Blackfeather Drive.
Police say it appears the boy struck the driver’s side of a car that was traveling southbound on Blackfeather Drive at about 1:25 p.m.
The boy was taken to Children’s Mercy Hospital with serious injuries. The driver of the car, described as an adult male, was not injured.
The accident remains under investigation.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- 86-year-old WWII veteran being sued by country club over property
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Boy sings gospel song until kidnapper can't stand it anymore, tells him to get out of car
- 19-year-old finds her birth mother using Twitter