Young Woman Killed in Single Car Accident
CASS COUNTY – A 22-year-old woman, who police say wasn’t wearing her seatbelt, died when her car skidded out of her control Saturday morning near Peculiar Drive and 195th Street.
Cass County Deputies responded to the accident at about 7:15 a.m.
Investigators with the Cass County Crash Reconstruction Team believe that the 2006 Honda Accord was northbound on Peculiar Drive approaching the east junction of 195th Street when it began to skid out of control, ran off the right side of the roadway, and overturned several times. The driver, Karissa D. Price, 22, of Peculiar, was partially ejected and died at the scene.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Man drowns in swan attack, wife files lawsuit
- 79-yr-old dancer makes Simon Cowell stop yawning and start cheering