Mama Bogo’s Stuffed Manicotti
Day Two of FOX 4′s 12 Days of Christmas Cooking
- Ricotta Cheese (15 Ounce)
- Frozen Spinach – Thawed (10 Ounce)
- 1/2 Cup Minced Onion
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Package of Manicotti Shells
- ***A spaghetti sauce of your choosing***
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix in a large bowl, combine ricotta spinach, onion and egg. Season with Parsley, Pepper and Garlic Powder.
- Mix in one cup of mozzarella and 1/4 cup parmesan. Stuff shells with ricotta mixture.
Pour in a cup of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Arrange manicotti shells and arrange in a single layer. Cover with the rest of the spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and parmesan on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes, until noodles are soft.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet