Police Want Help to ID Convenience Store Robbers
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. — Police detectives are looking for assistance in identifying the suspects of a convenience store burglary more than two weeks ago.
The burglary occurred in the 10300 block of Mastin, on November 24th, 2012, at approximately 3:45 A.M.
Officers responded to the business on an alarm. When they arrived they found that someone had forced entry into the building and damaged a glass display case while targeting cigarettes.
Police are hoping someone can help identify the four suspects.
- Suspect 1: black jacket with hood, charcoal colored pants, white tennis shoes, blue gloves
- Suspect 2: black jacket with hood (hood has grey or white trim); charcoal pants, black lace up high top tennis shoes with white laces and white toe cap; facial covering; multicolored winter pattern cotton gloves; dark backpack with white/light colored straps
- Suspect 3: charcoal or black colored hoodie worn underneath a light grey or white crewneck sweatshirt; dark pants, white tennis shoes
- Suspect 4: unknown clothing description.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the TIPS HOTLINE at 816-474-TIPS or the Overland Park Police at 913-344-8750.Submit Your Photo
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save daughter
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet