Problem Solvers: Beware of Hidden Internet Shopping Fee
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A bouquet of flowers ordered from a popular internet site ended up costing a metro man far more than he bargained for.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with more on this story and an important warning about a hidden fee that has a growing number of internet shoppers outraged.
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight
- Family falls ill after eating LSD-laced steak from well known store
- Police are investigating after 1-year-old falls out of vehicle
- Two charged in regards to baby found in Warrensburg, Mo. cave
- Sister: Mother who drove with children into ocean thought there were 'demons'