Problem Solvers: Beware of Hidden Internet Shopping Fee
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A bouquet of flowers ordered from a popular internet site ended up costing a metro man far more than he bargained for.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with more on this story and an important warning about a hidden fee that has a growing number of internet shoppers outraged.
- Rapper Andre Johnson in stable condition, doctors reportedly unable to reattach severed penis
- Man who lost girlfriend in fatal highway accident shaken and confused
- Mohammed Whitaker charged with Kansas City highway shootings
- KCPD Chief: Highway shootings suspect in custody
- Judge to convicted murderer: "I hope you die in prison"