Problem Solvers: Beware of Hidden Internet Shopping Fee
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — A bouquet of flowers ordered from a popular internet site ended up costing a metro man far more than he bargained for.
FOX 4 Problem Solver Linda Wagar is Working for You with more on this story and an important warning about a hidden fee that has a growing number of internet shoppers outraged.
- Indian surgeons find 12 gold bars in man's stomach
- Prosecutors: Man was drunk, speeding Monday afternoon when he caused deadly crash that killed husband, father
- British woman says she wants abortion for better chance at starring on "Big Brother"
- Suspect with 'murder' tattooed on neck worried it could hurt his trial
- Crime scenes in Lawrence may all be linked together by a hatchet